1. This policy applies to the Website operating at the url: sympomed.pl
2. The website Operator and personal data Administrator is: Sympomed sp. z o. o. sp. k., Henryka Sienkiewicza 5/3, Poznań, Poland
3. The Operator's e-mail contact address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the voluntarily provided data on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
a. Newsletter service
b. Queries handling by the contact form
6. The website gathers information about the users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. Through data voluntarily entered in the forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
b. By saving cookies in the end devices.
|2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected within the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the case the database is stolen from the server.
3. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. To protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: blulink.pl
|4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
a. payment operators
2. Your personal data are processed by the Administrator no longer than necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, they will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator to:
a. access to personal data concerning you,
b. correcting them,
c. their deletion,
d. processing restrictions,
e. data transference.
4. You have the right to object the processing of data indicated in article 3.3 c) herein regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise of or the defense of claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the for Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be undertaken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third party countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
|5. Information from forms
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, should they are provided.
2. The website may collect information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data from the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site
|7. Significant marketing techniques
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies are enabled on the User’s end device
|8. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a.maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
b. achieving the goals set out above in the abovementioned section "Significant marketing techniques"
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User
6. The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA)
|9. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We stipulate, that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: