1. These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of using the website and online store located at the following address: http://www.sympomed.pl/ and maintained by SympoMed sp. z o.o. sp.k. , ul. Sienkiwicza 5/3, 60-816 Poznań, entered into the Business Register under KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000744839, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7811979292, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 381012002, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis of these Terms and Conditions are in particular:
a) Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 2002, No. 144, item 104),
b) Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1964, No. 15, item 93, as amended),
c) Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2002, No. 101, item 926),
d) Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827).
3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms will have the following meanings:
a) Service Provider - Sympomed sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Sienkiewicza 5/3, 60-816 Poznań, KRS (National Court Register) Number: 0000744839, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7811979292, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 381012002;
b) Website - the website located at sympomed.pl, used for information, organizational and sales purposes, owned by the Service Provider;
c) User - a natural person over 18 years of age, a legal person or an organizational unit with the capacity to perform legal acts that use the Website;
d) Participants - Users who voluntarily register to participate in an event, and in the case of paid events, Users who register and make a payment in accordance with the price list of the event;
e) Agreement - an electronic services agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the User through registration on the Website;
f) User Account - an individual User Account which can be accessed with a login and password;
g) User Data - data, including personal data, processed in order to perform the Agreement or for marketing purposes; and in the case of a User who is also a Participant it means data, including personal data, processed in order to perform the agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the Content Partner;
h) Registration - the action of providing User Data to the extent necessary to use the Website;
i) Registration Form - an electronic form for User Registration;
j) Payment - making a payment in accordance with the price list using one of the payment methods offered by the Service Provider in exchange for the opportunity to participate in a selected educational event or an individual activity within a specific event, in accordance with information provided in the price list for a given event;
k) Service - an action of the Service Provider which consists in registering the User Account and enabling the User to make a purchase, as well as providing hosting services in relation to educational materials and additional files appropriate for a given educational event.
l) Educational Event - an event organized by the Service Provider at the request of the Content Partner, the participation in which is offered as a product to be purchased on the Website http://www.sympomed.pl
m) Content Partner - a natural or legal person who concluded an agreement with the Service Provider and whose goal is to organize an educational event and promote it. The consent of the Content Partner is required to publish promotional materials and materials related to the content of the educational event on the Website.
General conditions for the provision of electronic Services
1. The Website is used through an ICT system that ensures the processing, storing, sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks, in accordance with the Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
2. To use the Website, the User should have a device with Internet access and a web browser, and to register, the User should also have an active email address.
1. To register a User Account, the User clicks on the active “Register” button in the top menu of the Website, and then completes the Registration Form (by providing their email and personal details).
3. After registration, the User receives an activation message to the provided email address.
4. When the Registration is completed, an Electronic Services Agreement is concluded between the User and the Service Provider.
5. After logging into the User Account, the User may provide Data and information required by the Service Provider in a separate form, in addition to the Registration. The Service Provider hereby informs the User that a failure to provide such Data will prevent the User from concluding an agreement with the Service Provider.
6. The User is obliged to provide correct Data and bears full liability in this respect.
7. The User’s data may be processed only with the User’s consent. This also applies to the publication of the Data on the Website in relation to the Educational Events in which the User has participated.
8. Within 14 days after the conclusion of the Agreement referred to in Point 4 above, subject to Point 9, the User may rescind the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate declaration electronically (to the email address: email@example.com) or in writing (to the address of the Service Provider’s registered office). If the User chooses the written form: to observe the time limit for submitting the declaration of rescission, it is sufficient for the User to send a letter before the time limit expires. In the case of submitting a declaration of rescission electronically, the Service Provider will confirm the receipt of the declaration of rescission by sending an email to address provided by the User.
9. The right to rescind the Agreement is not granted if the User is not a consumer or if the Service Provider has completed the Service within 14 days from the conclusion of the Agreement, enabled the User to make payments within the above mentioned time limit and provided the User with the opportunity to participate in the Event with the User’s express consent.
10. After accepting these Terms and Conditions, setting up the Account and making a payment, the User can participate in the Event for which they paid in accordance with the price list. When the Event is completed, the User loses the right to rescind the Agreement.
1. The purpose of the Website is to provide information on educational Events organized by the Service Provider at the request of the Content Partner and promote such events, as well as enable Users to register and make relevant payments which make it possible to participate in a given Event.
2. When the Account is registered and accepted by the Service Provider, the User may declare their participation in selected Educational Events.
3. The Service Provider may refuse to accept the publication of content related to an Educational Event if:
a) it contains content contrary to the law or good morals or content which can only be implemented under special legal requirements provided by law,
b) the Service Provider for some other reasons decides that the execution of the Event does not comply with the idea of the Website or is not fit for publication on the Website.
4. The Content Partner at its own expense and risk undertakes to provide mutual considerations to Users in relation to such services provided during the Educational Event which were not mentioned in the agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the Content Partner nor in information materials about the Event published by the Service Provider, and which the Content Partner wants to organize on its own. The Content Partner bears full liability in this respect.
Payments for participation in an Educational Event
1. To participate in an Educational Event, the User clicks on the “Registration” button for a specific Event on the Website and then clicks on the active “Pay” button. The User is automatically redirected to the online payment service.
2. Upon purchase, an Agreement is concluded between the Service Provider and the User, hereinafter referred to as the Participant. At the same time, the Participant agrees for their User Data to be transferred to the Service Provider so that the Service Provider can perform the Agreement concluded with the Participant.
3. The Service Provider’s account maintained by the payment operator or the Service Provider’s bank account is credited with the payment for participation in Educational Events, depending on the payment method chosen by the User.
4. To cancel participation in the Educational Event after the payment was made, the Participant is obliged to send a written application to the Service Provider electronically, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the address of the Service Provider’s registered office: Sympomed sp. z o. o. sp. k., ul. Sienkiewicza 5/3, 60-816 Poznań. If a Participant decides to cancel their participation in the Educational Event after the payment was made, the refund may involve a deduction of a part of the initial amount, depending on the cancellation date, as stated below:
|Time limit for cancelling participation in an Event
||% of payment refunded
|Over 60 days before the start date of the Event
|Between 60 and 21 days before the start date of the Event
|Less than 21 days before the start date of the Event
5. The refund referred to in Section 5(4) above will be made within 21 days after the receipt of the request for cancellation is confirmed. Money will be returned to the bank account indicated by the Participant after the Participant corrects and then sends the previously issued accounting document, if required by tax regulations.
Using the Website
1. It is prohibited to use the Website in a manner contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, applicable law, good morals or the principles of community life.
2. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce or use even a part of the Website’s content without obtaining the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
3. The User is not entitled to make the Service available to third parties in whole or in part, or to develop similar Services to those provided by the Service Provider as a model or take other activities which violate copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
4. The User undertakes to refrain from any actions aimed at hindering and destabilizing the functioning of the Website or hindering the use of the Website by other Users.
5. The User undertakes not to publish on the Website, in particular in their Profile and comments, content that is unlawful or contrary to good morals, violates the law or the principles of community life, violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or in some other way infringes goods protected by law.
6. The User undertakes not to send marketing messages to other Users, including messages that contain unsolicited commercial information within the meaning of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
7. The User, including the Content Partner, declares that all graphic and video files, as well as entries on the Website, were published in a manner consistent with legal provisions, in particular that the User has economic copyrights/licenses to them, and that their actions do not infringe third party rights.
1. Users are obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, applicable law and the principles of community life.
2. If the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or legal provisions are violated or when other measures that violate legally protected goods are taken, the Service Provider reserves the right to block the User Account or block the User’s access to some of the Services available on the Website, and in the case of gross violations also to delete the User Account, provided that the User is requested to refrain from further violations and such a request remains unsuccessful. In this case, the service agreement is terminated on the date when the User Account is deleted.
1. The Service Provider undertakes to ensure the highest quality of provided Services.
2. The User acknowledges that the technical configuration of the equipment used by the User to browse the pages of the Website may affect the availability of some functions of the Website.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily disable the Website at any time for the purposes of maintaining, updating and technically improving the equipment or to expand the content of the Website. The Service Provider will inform Users about it in advance by publishing relevant information on the Website.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to transfer all its rights to the Website, delete it completely or stop providing Services in full or in part.
5. The Service Provider is not liable for the content and form of the Users’ Data published on the Website by Users.
6. The provisions of Section 8(5) above does not apply if the Service Provider becomes aware that the Users’ Data are illegal or violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Service Provider is not liable for the dissemination of the Users’ Data by other Users if it entailed a violation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws.
8. The Service Provider is not liable for the effectiveness of payment transactions. Users are required to report their comments on payment transactions directly to a relevant payment operator.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend, stop or cancel an Educational Event if its execution would violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws or the principles of community life.
10. The Service Provider is not liable for settlements and tax and customs duties of Content Partners and Users.
1. Users may submit their comments on the functioning of the Website by sending a notification to the following address: email@example.com.
2. All Participants’ complaints sent to the Service Provider and related to the provision of Services and participation in Educational Events may be submitted by Participants by sending a complaint electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by registered mail to the address of the Service Provider’s registered office: Sympomed sp. z o. o. sp. k., ul. Sienkiewicza 5/3, 60-816 Poznań.
3. Participants in Educational Events may submit complaints no later than within 7 days after the end date of the Educational Event.
4. Only complaints that contain the reason for submitting the complaint and current User data will be processed.
5. The Service Provider will process complaints within 21 days after receiving them. The response to the complaint may be sent by the Service Provider only to the User’s email address provided by the User when they registered their Account. Before responding, the Service Provider is entitled to request that the User provide additional information or explanations required for the Service Provider to process the complaint fairly. In this case, the time limit for processing the complaint may be extended and the Service Provider is obliged to inform the User about this fact and set a new time limit for responding to the complaint. 6. The Service Provider is not liable for the Participants’ goods that may be damaged, stolen or lost during Educational Events.
1. These Terms and Conditions are available in electronic form at the address www.sympomed.pl and can be downloaded, retrieved and saved (on a durable medium) by means of the ICT system used by the User.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Amendments come into force on the date of publication, but Participants who registered for an Educational Event before these Terms and Conditions are amended are bound by the text of the Terms and Conditions valid on the date when they registered and concluded an Agreement with the Service Provider.
3. When the User logs into the Website for the first time after the amendments to these Terms and Conditions came into force, the User will be notified about the amendments and the possibility of accepting them. If the User does not accept the amendments to these Terms and Conditions, the User is entitled to terminate the Agreement, in accordance with Point 5 below.
4. An amendment to these Terms and Conditions does not in any way affect the performance of the agreement between the User and the Content Partner related to the execution of the Educational Event and concluded prior to the introduction of the amendment.
5. The User who has an Account is entitled to terminate the Electronic Services Agreement at any time by sending a relevant declaration to the email address of the Service Provider: email@example.com. The agreement is terminated after the lapse of 14 days from the receipt of the declaration by the Service Provider.
6. For important reasons, the Service Provider may terminate the Agreement concluded with the User on 10 days’ notice. A declaration of termination of the Agreement should be sent to the email address provided by the User upon the registration of the User Account. The Service Provider is entitled to refuse to re-register a User if their previous Agreement was terminated by the Service Provider.
7. Participants bear full financial liability for any damage caused by them on the premises of facilities in which Educational Events take place.
8. In matters not covered in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish law will apply.
9. The parties will attempt to amicably settle any disputes arising out of the performance of these Terms and Conditions. In case it is impossible to reach an agreement, disputes will be settled by a court. The court competent to consider potential disputes will be a common court in Poznań with territorial and subject matter jurisdiction.